Focusing on your mission to deliver on your vision.
Our time-tested process allows us to present candidates that closely match the requisite skills and attributes for each position. Equipped with our knowledge of each client organization and our customized service, we identify and recruit candidates that are aligned with a client’s vision, mission and culture.
Our process includes:
- An Organizational Assessment. Donna Davidson meets key members of each client’s management team to gain critical insights into the organization’s program areas, finances, growth opportunities, challenges, organizational structure, and culture.
- Drafting a Job Description and Target List. We will craft or retool a position description, outlining requirements, experience, deliverables, and other criteria for client approval. Then we develop a target list of organizations whose cultures and program models could yield strong candidates.
- Candidate Identification. In addition to leveraging our extensive database, we conduct real-time research to identify prospective candidates currently within target organizations. We also evaluate potential candidates already identified by the client.
- Candidate Interviews and Presentation. We thoroughly screen candidates by phone and conduct personal interviews when possible with top prospects. We evaluate their accomplishments and leadership skills with a fine eye toward cultural fit. Written assessments are presented to clients and 360 references are conducted on finalists.
- Final Selection. The client determines the final decision and presents an offer to the top candidate. We assist in negotiating compensation at the client’s request. After the candidate joins the organization, we follow up with both parties to confirm a successful and mutually beneficial placement throughout the year.